Launched back in October on Chinese land, the Honor 8C is the latest entry-level phone coming from Huawei’s sub-brand. Now the phone is set to go on sale in India as well, this coming Thursday, November 23rd, exclusively on Amazon.in.
If you’ve missed the launch piece, the Honor 8C comes equipped with a large 6.26-inch HD+ display with an 19:9 aspect ratio display (and a notch) and is powered by the newest Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 SoC, which is seen on a device for the first time. The power efficient CPU is then paired with 4GB of RAM and either 32GB or 64GB of internal store (expandable).
In the camera department we find a 13MP rear camera with LED flash and a secondary 2MP shooter to create photos with bokeh effect, plus it helps with AI scene recognition. In the front we instead find an 8MP selfie snapper with AI beautify features.
The Honor 8C packs a 4000mAh battery and runs EMUI 8.2 based on Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box.
Honor 8C Full Specifications
- 6.26-inch (1520 × 720 pixels) HD+ display with 19:9 aspect ratio
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 632 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB / 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.2
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 2MP secondary rear camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture with LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 158.72×75.94×7.98mm; Weight: 167.2g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh (typical) / 3900mAh (minimum) battery
The Honor 8C is available in Aurora Blue, Platinum Gold, Nebula Purple and Midnight Black, with prices starting at starting at $158 around INR 11100, at least in China.