Today, Realme, a sub-brand of Chinese manufacturer, Oppo, held a product launch event where it unveiled the Realme X and Realme X Lite in Beijing. According to the release notes, the Realme X Lite comes in three versions which include 4GB+64GB, 6GB+64GB, and 6GB+128GB versions. These smartphones were launched for 1199 yuan ($174), 1299 yuan ($189), and 1499 yuan ($218) respectively. This pricing is very competitive.
According to the official introduction, the Realme X Lite comes with 82 vague sigmoid curves which give the phone a rounded feel. The company used the micro-scale laser-engraved S-grain technique coupled with the unique oblique gradient to get the trending textural element of this phone.
The Realme X Lite uses a 6.3-inch LCD waterdrop display with a resolution of 2340 x 1080. It is powered with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 710AIE mobile platform coupled with up to 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. In the camera department, we have a 25MP selfie camera which is supported by a 16MP + 5MP dual rear camera. The lights of this smartphone are kept on by a 4045 mAh battery which support VOOC 3.0 flash charge.
Realme X Lite specifications
- 6.3-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.2GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs) with Adreno 616 GPU
- 4GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM with 64GB storage / 6GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM with 64GB / 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- ColorOS 6.0 based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, 1/2.6″ Sony IMX519 1.22μm sensor, f/1.7 aperture, EIS, 5MP secondary rear camera with f/2.4 aperture, 960fps super slo-mo
- 25MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1/2.8″ sensor
- Rear fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 156.8 x 74.2×8.3mm; Weight: 172g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, Micro USB
- 4045mAh battery (typical) / 3960mAh (minimum) with VOOC 3.0 fast charging
In addition, the Realme X Lite is equipped with the HyperBoost 2.0 fast speed engine to further boost the performance of this smartphone. It adds a special optimization at the system level, application level, and especially the gaming experience is much improved.