The new Honor 20 Lite has recently been seen on TENAA, however, new renders of the handset have leaked showing its gradient design previously unseen on the Chinese regulator. We’re not sure what Honor will be calling them but Huawei does some pretty good gradients and this is no exception, as far as renders go. These colours look to have a pink/violet and peach/cyan hue. Since this the Youth Edition (Lite), the new vivid colours go well with the branding.
From yesterday’s TENAA encounter, below are the specifications we could garner:
- Dimensions: 157.2 x 73.2 x 7.65mm
- Weight: 172 grams
- Display: 6.3 Inch, OLED, Full HD+
- Battery: 4000 mAh, 22.5 W fast charging
- Front Camera: 16 MP, Punch-hole
- Rear Camera: 48 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP
- CPU: Octa-Core, 2.2 GHz (Possibly Kirin 810)
- Connectivity Options: 4G VoLTE, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ Wi-Fi, USB Type C, Bluetooth 5.0
- RAM: 4GB/6GB/8GB
- ROM: 64GB/128 GB, expandable via microSD
- Security: In-display fingerprint sensor
- Android: Android 9, EMUI 9.1
It’s worth noting that Honor does already have an Honor 20 Lite but it is outside of China. However, the Chinese model could have a handful of differences compared to the global model. Honor will soon be launching the flagship Vera 30 this month and it is possible we could see this device alongside it.