Last year, OnePlus was quite busy with the roll-out of the Android 10 update for its lineup. In December 2019 we saw the third batch of Android 10 update for the OnePlus 6 / 6T smartphones. Back in November, OnePlus rolled out the first OxygenOS 10 update for the 2018 flagships. However it came with a lot of bugs and issues, this forced the company to give a step back with the update to address all the issues. Since it is done with the major roll-out, it is now tackling significant fixes in the Android 10 update.
The latest report shows that the OxygenOS 10.3.1 update is now available for OnePlus 6 / 6T. This update comes with many bug fixes associated with the original Android 10 update. It improves system stability, updates Google’s December security patches, and more.
OnePlus 6 / 6T Oxygen OS 10.3.1 update changelog
- Fixed black screen issue after unlocking the device with fingerprint
- Fixed an issue with animated icons when restarting the device
- Solved the problem of device heating during charging
- Fixed random disconnection of 5Ghz hotspots
- Improve system stability and fix general errors
- Updated security patch to 2019.12
- Optimize image preview time in professional mode
- Fixed camera crash
- Addressed an issue where videos and images did not appear in the gallery
The update also stabilizes Wi-Fi connections on 5GHz networks. If you have a OnePlus 6 series, you can try going to Settings > System > System Update to accept the update.