A few hours ago, the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro had its first official sale. After the sales, the company announced that the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro is the sales champion of the Mi 10 series. Recall that the Xiaomi Mi 10 first sold on February 14th and it sold out in 60 seconds with the total platform sales exceeding 200 million yuan ($28.5 million). Now, the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro was on sale for only 55 seconds and the total platform sales also exceed 200 million yuan ($28.5 million). This time, the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro is 5 seconds faster.
According to Lei Jun, the deployment of the Xiaomi Mi 10 series was done carefully one month before the release. In addition, he believes that the production capacity is sufficient. However, the resumption of factory operations in February has some obvious setbacks and supplies will be tight in the next week or two.
The Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro is available in titanium silver black, peach gold, and ice blue. This smartphone comes in three storage variants. They are as follows:
- 8+256GB – 4999 yuan ($716)
- 12+256GB – 5499 yuan ($788)
- 12+512GB – 5999 yuan ($859)
Xiaomi is also offering a special flip cover for the Mi 10 for 69 yuan ($10).
Gizchina News of the week
Xiaomi 10 Pro’s video and audio system are quite interesting. In addition to a 108-megapixel main camera, it also uses a classic portrait lens with 2x optical zoom, a super-telephoto lens with 10x hybrid zoom, and a 20MP ultra-wide-angle lens. The video rank first on the DxOMark image list with a total rating of 124 points.
In terms of audio, Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro comes with a symmetrical dual stereo speakers and dual 1216 linear speakers. It is driven by the industry’s first 7 magnetic speakers as well as an equivalent 1.2cc large dual sound chamber. The loudness is 100% higher than the previous generation. Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro audio also ranks first on DxOMark.
XIAOMI MI 10 PRO SPECIFICATIONS
- 6.67-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio HDR10 + display with 90Hz refresh rate, 1120nit (HBM) / 800nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (1 x 2.84GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.0 storage / 12GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB / 512GB UFS 3.0 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 11 based on Android 10
- 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.69 aperture, OIS, 8P lens LED flash, 12MP 1/2.6-inch 2PD sensor with 1.4um for 2x zoom and portrait, 8MP telephoto lens for 10x hybrid zoom and 50x digital zoom, 5x optical zoom, OIS, 20MP 117° ultra-wide angle lens, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p
- 20MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, 1216 1.0cc speaker
- Dimensions: 162.6×74.8×8.96mm; Weight: 208g
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (Typical) / 4400mAh (Minimum) battery with 50W QC 4+ / PD3.0 wired, 30W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging
At present, there is no new date for the second sales of the Mi 10 Pro. However, the Xiaaomi Mi 10 will hit the shelves again at 10:00 on February 21.