It’s time for endurance testing for Xiaomi Mi Note 10, the Penta-camera smartphone has been officially presented in November last year and arrived in several markets in the following month. It has a good design, high performance and great autonomy. Now we will see how this phone behaves in the endurance tests done by JerryRigEverything.
At the beginning, the Youtuber said that there is no Xiaomi device passed between his hands and have not broken, so we are curious to see how the Chinese manufacturer behaved in this case.
The test always follows the same script. The Xiaomi smartphone is first subjected to a scratch test, that is to say the resistance test of the glass that protects the 6.47″ Super AMOLED display and of the body. The results are good, with the screen marked at levels 6-7.
The cameras – both front and rear – are protected by glass and the sides made of metal which, in contact with keys and other sharp objects, are easily subject to signs. The fingerprint integrated into the display behaves very well, even after marking the glass section that protects it.
Regarding the burn test, the display continues to operate as if nothing had happened even after the temporary switching off of the pixels (at the flame) which took place after 30 seconds. Again, the pass the test.
Last – but certainly not least – is the bend test, the most awaited: yes, because no Xiaomi smartphone has ever passed this test. Despite repeated attempts to bend the body in one direction and the other, Mi Note 10 does not break down, remaining completely intact. “The toughest smartphone ever made by Xiaomi”, according to JerryRigEverything.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 specifications
- 6.47-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio display with 600nit (HBM) / 430nit(Typ) brightness. 400000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 730G Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 128GB UFS 2.1 storage / 8GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 256GB UFS 2.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 11 based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung HMX sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.69 aperture, OIS, 7P lens (8P in Pro), Dual flash, 12MP 1/2.6-inch 2PD sensor with 1.4um for 2x zoom and portrait, 5MP telephoto lens for 10x hybrid zoom and 50x digital zoom, 5x optical zoom, OIS, 20MP 117° ultra-wide angle lens, 2MP macro lens for 1.5cm macro shots, 4k 30fps, 960fps at 720p
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res audio, 1216 1.0cc speaker
- Dimensions: 157.8×74.2×9.67mm; Weight: 208g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5260mAh battery with 30W fast charging