Huawei Mate 10 series has officially started to receive the latest stable version of the EMUI 10.0.0.170 system.
EMUI 10.0.0.170 is starting to hit Huawei Mate 10 series in China
The Supported models include:
- Mate 10 ALP-AL00
- Mate 10 ALP-TL00
- Mate-RS Porsche Design BLA-AL00
- Mate 10 Pro BLA-AL00
- Mate 10 Pro BLA-TL00
It should be noted that if you want to update version 170, you must ensure that the mobile phone is first upgraded to version 162, and the new version is being pushed in batches. If you don’t get the update, you can apply for the upgrade through the system’s own service app. The update weighs 728 MB in size and requires 50% of battery charged before proceeding.
1. Added multi-screen collaboration
After establishing a connection with a Huawei PC, you can drag and drop files to and from each other, and the keyboard becomes a mobile assistant for more efficient editing (device support required).
2. Added smooth connection to screen sharing
Support for sharing screens in video calls. Not only can you share screen information, but you can also freely draw on the screen, and share information while chatting.
3. New smart charging mode
Through the built-in AI intelligent learning mobile phone charging habits, to prevent the mobile phone from being fully charged for a long time, effectively slow down the battery aging. This function is enabled by default.
Incorporating Android April 2020 security patches to enhance the security of mobile phone systems.
For users who are waiting for the Huawei EMUI 10.1 update, here is how to check if you can update your device now to the latest beta version.
HOW TO CHECK IF THE BETA IS AVAILABLE ON YOUR MOBILE
- Download the new Huawei Beta app:
- Open the application, and go to the Personal section.
- There will be an icon Join Project.
- When Emui 10.1 is available, it will appear in the list of Available Projects.
- Click on the Register button.
- At the time, you should receive the beta version.