Realme made a formal announcement of the new Realme Buds Air Neo wireless headphones, all of which were leaked to the network last week.
Realme Buds Air Neo connects to devices using Bluetooth 5.0 technology. They also support the Google Fast Pair Service for a quick pairing process. The company equipped the headphones with 13mm Large Boost drivers and an R1 processor. The headphone’s operating time without recharging is only 3 hours, but when using the charging case it increases to 17 hours. However, unlike Realme Buds Air, the Neo charging case is equipped with a MicroUSB port and does not support wireless charging.
The headphones received touch control, which allows users to play tracks, pause playback, start the next track, activate voice assistant, answer calls. The delay time compared to previous headphones decreased by 50%.
Realme Link application allows you to change actions for various gestures, install updates and monitor battery level. Realme Buds Air Neo Wireless Headphones are IPX4 rated.
The Realme Buds Air Neo come in three colors: Pop White, Punk Green and Rock Red. The price is $ 40, sales began today.
Realme today introduced its first smartwatch Realme Watch and smart TVs Realme Smart TV for $ 170, as well as the new smartphone Realme X50 Pro Player Edition.
Gizchina News of the week
Realme Buds Air Neo specifications
- Bluetooth 5.0 (AAC codec) to connect to Android and iOS devices
- 13mm driver and LCP advanced multi-layer composite
- Touch controls for call control, track change, Google Assistant
- R1 chip for 119.2ms low-latency gaming mode
- Dimensions: 40.5×16.59×17.7mm (Earphones); 51.3×45.25×25.3mm (Case)
- Weight: 4.1g per headset; 30.5g for the case
- 3 hours of standalone playback with 25mAh battery on each headset, 17 hours with the 400mAh charging case, micro USB charging
To see more news from Realme, head over to the Realme X50 Pro Player Edition launch article, and here is a reminder of its specifications:
Realme X50 Pro Play specifications
- 6.44-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 Super AMOLED screen with 90Hz refresh rate, 1000+nits brightness, HDR10+, 100% DCI-P3 and 105% NTSC color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 2.84GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 6GB/8GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 10 with realme UI
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, LED flash, UIS stabilization, 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP macro and 2MP B&W depth camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera, 2MP depth sensor
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, 1cc 1216 Super linear dual speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio certification
- Dimensions: 159.0×74.2×8.9mm; Weight: 209g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, Dual-frequency (L1+L5) GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4200mAh (Typical) / 4110mAh (Minimum) battery with 65W SuperDart fast charging