Back in March, Chinese manufacturing giant, Xiaomi, officially unveiled the Redmi K30 Pro. At the time, this smartphone had four colour options. According to recent information from Redmi’s official Weibo handle, this device will get a new colour option tomorrow. Unfortunately, the company did not reveal the exact colour to arrive tomorrow. The Weibo post partly reads “Seawater, soft sand, breeze…Summer is here, have you gone to the beach?”.
Taking a close look at the teaser image, it seems to be a combination of some natural elements. The natural elements include the sea and sand. The teaser shows a marine blue colour (sea) as well as a light brown (sand) colour. This smartphone is already available for pre-order at Mi Mall. Looking at the pre-sale image, the upper part of the smartphone uses the sand colour while the lower part is sky blue (sea).
Recall that the Redmi K30 Pro 8GB +128GB arrived with a 2999 yuan ($427) starting price. However, this new colour option (8GB + 128GB) comes with a 2699 yuan ($385) price tag. There are reports that it also has 8GB RAM + 256GB and 12GB RAM + 128GB variants.
The Redmi K30 Pro comes with a Snapdragon 865 flagship processor as well as a 64MP main camera. This device also uses a Samsung AMOLED ultra-light full screen with a 4700 mAh large battery. This smartphone uses a standard 60Hz Samsung AMOLED screen. It also comes with a 3435mm² VC heat sink and a linear motor. It retains the headphone jack and supports infrared remote control. In terms of cameras, the Redmi K30 Pro comes standard with the Sony IMX686/64MP ultra-clear main camera. The zoom version supports dual OIS optical image stabilization, 3x optical zoom + 30x digital zoom, and SAT (smooth zoom) technology.
REDMI K30 PRO SPECIFICATIONS
- 6.67-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ E3 AMOLED aspect ratio HDR10 + display with 1200nit (HBM) / 800nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, 100% DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (1 x 2.84GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 11 based on Android 10
- 64MP rear camera with 1/1.7″ Sony IMX686 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.69 aperture, 7P lens, 5MP (50mm equivalent) macro lens with 3cm ~ 7cm autofocus macro, 13MP 123° ultra-wide-angle lens, 2MP depth of field lens with 1.75 μm, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps slow motion at 1080p
- 20MP front-facing camera with 120fps slow motion
- Water resistant (IP53)
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res audio, 1216 speaker
- Dimensions: 163.3 x 75.4 x 8.9 mm; Weight: 218g
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4700mAh (Typical) battery with 33W fast charging