Oppo launched the vanilla Oppo Reno 4 and the Reno 4 Pro back in June in China. Both the smartphones packed in an interesting quad-camera array; the Snapdragon 765G chipset and more for the Chinese version; whereas the global version packed in the Snapdragon 720G. The Oppo Reno series usually focuses on design and photography. With this in mind, the company which had previously teased a new Artist Limited Edition; of the Reno 4 Pro in collaboration with James Jean is now officially out.
Oppo Reno 4 Pro 5G Wonderland Artist Limited Edition
As it goes and OPPO’s official Weibo said, “OPPO joins forces with artist JamesJean, a crossover association between technology and art”. Oppo Reno4 Pro Artist Limited Edition is stunningly unveiled for RMB 4,299; and is only available on the official website and in select offline stores.
This new artist limited edition Oppo Reno 4 Pro is a collective venture between OPPO and famous artist James Jean and it uses a floating light illusion rear shell composition, adding engraving process on the AG glass as the rear panel of the phone has been engraved with the artist’s classic patterns furthermore the first light-sensitive dark grain process, OPPO called: sunlight in the hands, the body self-illuminated. Moreover, The phone also comes exclusively with ColorOS 7.2’s artist-themed collection, with the silver model.
Additionally, The project is what Oppo is calling SoleLuna (depicting Sun and Moon in Latin) and depicts “a summer carnival of dreams, an escape into a prismatic realm of adventure and discovery”; as James Jean put it in his Twitter. The smartphone’s back comes engraved with a SoleLuna logo on the back; along with some representations of magical creatures, described through the artist’s creativity.
Gizchina News of the week
To clarify, other than the back panel’s design and a few exclusive themes everything else is pretty much the same as the standard Reno4 Pro; sporting a 90Hz high-refresh-rate curved screen, an ultra-slim 7.6mm body, and 65W Super Flash Charging and more.
Besides that The Reno 4 Pro 5G Summer Wonderland Artist Limited Edition under the hood is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor; and flaunts a 6.5-inch 90Hz dual-curved flexible OLED screen; Regardless, the 48-megapixel main shooter + 12-megapixel ultra-wide-angle + 13-megapixel telephoto + laser focus scheme captures some good shots; a 4000mAh battery and support for the unquestionably fast 65W Super Flash Charge.
OPPO RENO 4 PRO SPECIFICATIONS
- 6.55-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 3D 90Hz AMOLED 90Hz curved display; 100% DCI-P3 colour gamut, Normal brightness: 500nit HBM: 800nit HDR local: 1100 nits
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 720G 8nm Mobile Platform; (Dual 2.3GHz Kryo 465 A76 + Hexa 1.8GHz Kryo 465 A55 CPUs) with Adreno 618 GPU.
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB UFS 2.1 storage
- Android 10 with ColorOS 7.2
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP rear camera with Sony IMX586 sensor, f/1.7 aperture; EIS, LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture; 2MP macro camera and 2MP mono camera with f/2.4 aperture.
- 32MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX616 sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 160.2×73.2×7.7mm; Weight: 161g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with 65W Super Flash Charge (SuperVOOC 2.0) fast charging