IoTeX in partnership with Tenvis just announced the new UCAM – the world’s first blockchain-powered home security camera.
IoTeX & Tenvis UCAM Announce The World’s First Blockchain-Powered Home Security Camera
Ucam comes with premium features such as Full-HD 1080p video, 360 ° coverage, night vision, motion detection alerts, and two-way audio. But what really differentiates the UCAM from other security cameras are the powerful built-in privacy features, including end-to-end encryption, blockchain-based authorization, and comprehensive data ownership and control for users. These let us able to decide whether to keep them private, share them with others or expose them to service providers.
As a matter of fact, videos are encrypted end-to-end on-camera. So, even if intercepted during transmission, they are encrypted and completely private. Additionally, Ucam uses IoTeX blockchain and decentralized identity to authorize who can view what content and for how long.
Additionally, all the content acquired by Ucam is your exclusive property – not even IoTeX or Tenvis – it’s only yours.
IoTeX & Tenvis UCAM Security Camera Full Specs
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 4.2” x 2.6” x 3.4”
- Weight: 8.0 ounces
- Pan/Tilt Angle: Horizontal 355° & Vertical 120°
- Coverage: Full 360°
- Sensor: High Definition (HD) Color CMOS (¼ inch)
- Resolution: Full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080), VGA (640×352)
- Lens: 3.6mm f/2.0
- Infrared LED: 8x IR-LEDs
- Flip Image: Flip and Mirror
- Night Vision: Up to 36 feet
- Storage options: SD Card & Cloud Service
- Ethernet: One port at 10/100Mbps
- WiFi: 2.4Ghz
- Wireless Antenna: 2 DB
- Wireless Standard: IEEE802.11b/g/n, WPA, WPA2
- Power Supply: DC 5V/1A
- Power Consumption: 5 Watts (Max)
If you were wondering why this camera exists, the goal of IoTeX & Tenvis partnership is to combine the blockchain skills of IoTeX with the hardware ones of Tenvis, in order to build the next generation of completely private security cameras; along with an excellent user experience. IoTeX and Tenvis are thus introducing an exciting new paradigm for privacy: their cameras will be user-centric, allowing consumers to own their data for the first time.
Interested in getting the IoTeX & Tenvis UCAM Security Camera? Then you should visit the TikTech website for the best possible offer.
- Early Bird price is $44.99, PLUS FREE 3-month storage;
- Presale starts from Sept 7, and ends on Oct 7. From Oct 8, the price of Ucam Security Camera will be restored to RRP $49.99.
- They will ship the items in order of purchase starting from Oct 8.
You can learn more about the product on the TikTech website too, so check it out.