A week ago, Realme announced three new smartphones under the Narzo branding namely the Realme Narzo 20, the 20A, and the Narzo 20 Pro. The Narzo 20 Pro is an interesting smartphone packing in a 90Hz refresh rate display, 48-megapixel quad cameras, and interestingly the 65W fast charger in the box. Today, the Narzo 20 Pro has started to receive the first update carrying the build number RMX2161_11_A.45; which brings new the new 64MP pro camera mode and adds support for Amazon Alexa; while also upgrading the security patch to the August 2020 security patch.
Narzo 20 Pro RMX2161_11_A.45 Update Changelog
- Updated Android security patch: August 2020
- Added 64M professional mode
- Optimized the quality of the rear camera
- Optimized the quality of backlight shooting in outdoors
- Fixed the noise in night mode
- Added decimal point display feature for fast charging animation
- Optimized the charging speed
- Added support for Amazon Alexa (need to download Alexa from Google Store)
- Optimized the probabilistic flickering issue while using Instagram Touch
- Optimized the touch control experience
- Optimized the game experience of Rules of Survival
- Optimized the fingerprint unlock speed
The update other than bringing the 64-megapixel mode optimizes the camera with improvements, adds a decimal point display feature for fast charging animation, optimizes the charging speed and fingerprint scanner.
REALME NARZO 20 PRO KEY FEATURES
Like the aforementioned models, the Realme Narzo 20 Pro runs on Android 10 with Realme UI on top. It has a 6.5-inch full-HD+ Ultra Smooth display with a 20:9 aspect ratio and a 90Hz refresh rate support. It is also protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass; and comes with a 120Hz touch sampling rate as well as 480 nits of peak brightness. Under the hood, we can find a MediaTek Helio G95 SoC. It is coupled with 6GB and 8GB LPDDR4x RAM. The Realme Narzo 20 Pro comes with up to 128GB of UFS 2.1 storage that is expandable via microSD card (up to 256GB) through a dedicated slot. Realme has offered a 4,500mAh battery on the Narzo 20 Pro. It supports 65W SuperDart Charge fast charging technology.
The rear camera has four sensors – 48-megapixel primary sensor (f/1.8), an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens (f/2.3) that has a 119-degree FoV, a 2-megapixel monochrome sensor (f/2.4), and a 2-megapixel macro lens (f/2.4). For selfies and video chats, the phone has a 16-megapixel Sony IMX471 CMOS with an f/2.1 aperture. The selfie camera supports AI Beauty, Front Panorama, Flip Selfie, Nightscape, Portrait Mode, etc.
Its connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, and a USB Type-C port. The fingerprint sensor is placed on the side.