The Chinese Double 11 sales or 11.11 will hold in about two weeks’ time but major Chinese manufacturers are already activating discounts. This sale is an annual auspicious event for many Chinese buyers. However, global buyers still benefit from these sales. This is because Chinese online shops that ship globally also activate 11.11 price cuts. Xiaomi is one of these Chinese manufacturers that is activating its 11.11 sales galore early. As of now, the company’s Double 11 discount for the Xiaomi Mi 10 is already active.
On Xiaomi’s flagship store on Jingdong Mall, you can get this smartphone for a 200 yuan ($30) discount. The final price of the smartphone is currently 3299 yuan ($492). This price cut will be active until the end of this month. However, you can be sure that there will be another price cut in case you miss this one.
The Xiaomi Mi 10 series comes with the latest flagship Snapdragon 865 processor. The entire series uses LPDDR5 memory, WiFi 6, UFS 3.0 storage, 108MP camera, and so on. This series also comes with a 90Hz custom AMOLED curved screen. The Mi 10 further comes with a 4780 mAh custom bar-shaped fast-charging battery, which supports 30W wired fast flash charging + 30W wireless fast flash charging + 10W wireless reverse charging.
For the JD.com 11.11 event, the 8GB+128GB version of Xiaomi Mi 10 is selling for 3299 yuan ($492). However, the 8GB+256GB and 12GB+256GB versions are on the shelf for 3499 yuan ($522) and 3899 yuan ($581) respectively. There are other benefits that come with this purchase but this will be only active for Chinese users.
Xiaomi Mi 10 specifications
- 6.67-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio HDR10 + display with 90Hz refresh rate, 1120nit (HBM) / 800nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (1 x 2.84GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.0 storage / 12GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB UFS 3.0 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 11 based on Android 10
- 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.69 aperture, OIS, 8P lens LED flash, 13MP 123° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP depth sensor and 2MP macro lens with f/2.4 aperture, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p
- 20MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, 1216 1.0cc speaker
- Dimensions: 162.6×74.8×8.96mm; Weight: 208g
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4780mAh (Typical) / 4680mAh (Minimum) battery with 30W QC 4+ / PD3.0 wired and wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging