Xiaomi AX6000 has 512MB of RAM and supports simultaneous connection of up to 248 devices, and the device bandwidth is 800Mbps. The test was carried out on a football stadium, in the center of which a router was installed; and the Xiaomi Mi 11 and iPhone 12 Pro Max were at the same distance from the router.
In all three rounds, as smartphones gradually moved to a greater distance, the Xiaomi Mi 11 received a stronger signal and was significantly faster than the iPhone 12 Pro Max.
With this video, Xiaomi has perfectly demonstrated the capabilities of both of its new products, which, working in conjunction, offer users the highest connection speed.
Xiaomi Mi 11 has already gone on sale in China, and the AX6000 router will launch on January 8th.
Xiaomi Mi 11 specifications
- 6.81-inch (3200×1440 pixels) Quad HD+ AMOLED 20:9 HDR10 + display with 120Hz refresh rate, 1500nit (HBM); 900nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, MEMC, 100% DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 3200MHz RAM with 128GB; 256GB UFS 3.1 storage; / 12GB 3200MHz LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11
- 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.85 aperture, OIS, LED flash; 13MP 123° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.4 aperture; 5MP telemacro camera with f/2.4 aperture, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p
- 20MP front-facing camera with 0.8μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- In-screen fingerprint sensor with heart rate monitoring, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, SOUND BY Harman Kardon
- Dimensions: 164.3x 74.6 x 8.06mm (glass)/8.56mm (leather); Weight: 196g (glass) / 194g (leather)
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax 8 x; MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4600mAh (Typical) / 4500mAh (Minimum) battery with 55W wired QC4+ / QC3+ / PD3.0, 50W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging
Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro appears with a completely new camera in two colors
A new image has been posted on the Chinese social network Weibo, which allegedly shows the Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro smartphone in two different colors.
Recall that the standard version of Xiaomi Mi 11 went on sale today, while the manufacturer did not even announce the Xiaomi 11 Pro, which is expected to be presented only in February.
Sources claim that smartphones will have very different cameras. In this regard, Mi 11 did not surprise; it received the usual set of sensors with a resolution of 108, 13 and 5 megapixels without a periscope camera. Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro should receive four modules, including a periscope camera. The render says 120x zoom. A similar combination was in use in last year’s Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra smartphone.
The Mi 11 Pro display will also support a 120Hz refresh rate, SDR to HDR conversion, MEMC anti-aliasing technology and AI scaling. In addition, the smartphone should have support for faster charging than the Mi 11.