Many flagships and mid-range smartphones in the industry are already running on Android 11. According to recent reports, the LG V60 ThinQ is about to receive the latest Android 11 system updates. According to a query response from T-Mobile, this device will get the Android 11 update as early as January 22.
In addition, LG will continue to upgrade other phones to Android 11. However, there are reports that the upgrade process will be slower than the LG V60 ThinQ. Recall that there was an earlier leak that partly shows the source code of the Verizon version of this phone. The code shows that this device will get the Android 11 update.
The LG V60 ThinQ is the company’s current flagship model and it comes with the Snapdragon 865 SoC. This phone has an exclusive dual-screen shell kit, which can freely change the way of use and improve work efficiency. In terms of storage, the phone comes with 8GB RAM and 128GB flash memory. Furthermore, this phone also supports microSD card expansion. In the camera department, it has a 64-megapixel main camera that supports OIS (Optical Image Stabilization). The mobile phone supports IP68 dustproof and waterproof and MIL-STD 810G standard, with strong protection performance. This phone is only available in the operator-bound version with a lock, the price is $700. For many buyers, this is not entirely cheap.
LG V60 ThinQ specifications
- 6.8-inch (2460 x 1080 pixels) FHD+ 20.5:9 FullVision P-OLED Display, HDR10+
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU with Snapdragon X55 5G Modem
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB / 256GB storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 10
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 0.8µm pixel size, 78° lens, 13MP super-wide camera with f/1.9 aperture, 1.0µm pixel size, 117° lens, Z Camera (ToF Receiver / Emitter)
- 10MP front camera, f/1.9 aperture, 1.22μm pixel size, 72.5° lens
- In-Display Fingerprint Sensor
- Water, dust resistant (IP68), MIL-STD 810G certified
- 3.5mm audio jack, 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC, Stereo Speaker, 4Ch Microphones, LG 3D Sound Engine, FM Radio
- Dimensions:169.3 x 77.6 x 8.9mm; Weight: 214g
- 5G, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.1 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C (3.1 compatible)
- 5,000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 4+
As of now, there is no information on the changes that the Android 11 update will bring to this phone. Nevertheless, we expect all the main features of Android 11 to be available with some tweaks and additions from the company.