Xiaomi Mi 11 is the latest flagship smartphone from the Chinese manufacturer. According to recent feedback from users, the Xiaomi Mi 11 is now getting the MIUI 12.0.19 stable version update. This new update comes with “automatic combo moves” during gaming. This means that for fighting games, players can perform complex moves with one click.
This update also upgrades the camera of the Xiaomi Mi 11. It comes with optimization for the camera image quality and improves the overall shooting quality. In mid-January, the company released the internal beta update which tackles the issue of an abnormal restart of the virtual AB partition, which caused the OTA startup to fail.
Although the Xiaomi Mi 11 series has only the standard model, it will not be alone. Since the launch of the Xiaomi Mi 11, the popularity of this device is very high and it has been largely out of stock. According to Xiaomi, it sold over 1 million units of this device in just 21 days. Despite these huge sales, the demand is still high.
Well, the high demand for this phone is partly because it is the only model in the flagship series. When the Pro model arrives, the pressure on the standard version will certainly reduce. With the hot sales of the Xiaomi Mi 11, many users who are looking forward to a stronger configuration are curious about the new Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro and even Mi 11 Pro Extreme Edition. However, there are reports that there will be a Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite (Youth Edition).
Xiaomi Mi 11 specifications
- 6.81-inch (3200×1440 pixels) Quad HD+ AMOLED 20:9 HDR10 + display with 120Hz refresh rate, 1500nit (HBM) / 900nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, MEMC, 100% DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 3200MHz RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage / 12GB 3200MHz LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11
- 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.85 aperture, OIS, LED flash, 13MP 123° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.4 aperture, 5MP telemacro camera with f/2.4 aperture, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p
- 20MP front-facing camera with 0.8μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- In-screen fingerprint sensor with heart rate monitoring, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, SOUND BY Harman Kardon
- Dimensions: 164.3x 74.6 x 8.06mm (glass)/8.56mm (leather); Weight: 196g (glass) / 194g (leather)
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4600mAh (Typical) / 4500mAh (Minimum) battery with 55W wired QC4+ / QC3+ / PD3.0, 50W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging