According to Huawei, the Huawei Mate X2 with HarmonyOS 2 will officially commence sales today for 17,499 yuan ($2,710). Huawei officially released the Mate X2 foldable smartphjone back in February and it commenced sales on February 25th. However, on June 2nd, the company unveiled HarmonyOS 2 and a number of new products with HarmonyOS 2. Some of these products are the new version of the HUAWEI Mate 40 series, the new version of the HUAWEI Mate X2, the HUAWEI WATCH 3 series, the HUAWEI MatePad Pro.
The new version of the Huawei Mate X2 comes with HarmonyOS 2. This smartphone is powered by Huawei’s Kirin 9000 chip but supports only 4G full Netcom. The duffereince between tghis version and the previous model is the network support.
Gizchina News of the week
This smartphone comes with a 50MP ultra-sensing main camera. This is a 1/1.28 inch RYYB sensor, and supports OIS anti-shake. In addition, this device also has a 10x optical zoom, an 8MP periscope camera, and a 100x digital zoom capability. The device’s ultra-wide-angle camera is 16MP (f/2.2 aperture). It also has a 12MP 3x telephoto camera (aperture f/2.4) that supports optical image stabilization. Huawei Mate X2 adopts an internal and external dual-screen design, both of which support a high refresh rate of 90Hz and DCI-P3 wide color gamut. Among them, the 8-inch folding flexible inner screen has an ultra-high resolution of 2480×2200 and a pixel density of 412ppi. The external screen size of the mobile phone is 6.45 inches, with a resolution of 2700×1160, the pixel density has reached 456 ppi.
HUAWEI Mate X2 specifications
- 6.45-inch (2700 x 1160 pixels) flexible OLED display with 90Hz refresh rate outer display, 8-inch (2480 x 2200 pixels) OLED 8:7.1 display with 90Hz refresh rate when unfolded, DCI-P3 color gamut
- HUAWEI Kirin 9000 4G (1 x Cortex-A77 3.13 GHz + 3 x Cortex-A77 2.54 GHz + 4 x Cortex-A55 2.05 GHz) processor with ARM Mali-G78 MP24 GPU,Dual Big Core + Tiny Core NPUs (Neural-network Processing Unit)
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 256GB / 512GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with NM card
- Android 10 with EMUI 11, HMS
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / NM card)
- 50MP RYYB Ultra Vision camera with f/1.9 aperture, OIS, 16MP Ultra Wide Angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2.5cm macro, 12MP Telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture, 3x optical zoom, OIS, 8MP periscope telephoto camera with 10X zoom, up to 100x digital zoom, OIS
- 16MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dual Speakers
- Dimensions: 161.8 x 74.6 (145.8 unfolded) x 4.4 mm to 8.2 mm (unfolded) 13.6 to 14.7 mm (folded); Weight: 295g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2 LE, GPS (L1 + L5 dual-band), NavIC, NFC, USB 3.1 Type-C (GEN1)
- 4500mAh (2250mAh x 2 ) battery with 55W SuperCharge