In March, the realme GT was unveiled, which offered flagship hardware, a 120Hz Super AMOLED display, and 65W powerful charging. Four months after its release, the company wants to release a designer version of it, and Japanese designer Naoto Fukasawa was called to create it. The device will be called realme GT Master Edition and will be released in July.
realme GT Master Edition is coming with the Snapdragon 870, 90-Hz screen and 108 megapixel camera
This is not the first time that the company has used the services of a designer from Japan. The hand of the master has previously touched the creation of realme X Master Edition, realme X50 Master Edition and realme X2 Pro Master Edition. He believes that it is worth creating only those things that people really need. As simple as possible to use, convenient and so good that you can live with them all your life. He has collaborated with brands such as Apple, Epson, Hitachi, Samsung, Sharp, Seiko, Toshiba and others.
But external transformations will not end, the realme GT Master Edition smartphone will also change inside. Instead of Snapdragon 888, they will offer Snapdragon 870 and pump the main camera, offering a system of three 108 MP + 13 MP + 2 MP sensors. Instead of the 6.43-inch panel with a 120 Hz refresh rate, we will get a 6.5-inch panel with a refresh rate of 90 Hz. But the battery in the realme GT Master Edition will be left unchanged – 4500 mAh with 65 W fast charging.
Gizchina News of the week
Here is a reminder of the specifications of the realme GT 5G smartphone.
realme GT 5G specifications
- 6.43-inch (2400×1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 20:9 aspect ratio screen with HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate, 98% NTSC color gamut, 100% DCI-P3 colour gamut
- Octa Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 with realme UI 2.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, Sony IMX682 sensor, 8MP 119° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.3 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.5 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio,
- Dimensions: 158.5 x 73.3x 8.4mm (glass) / 9.1mm (leather) ; Weight:186g (glass) / 186.5g (leather)
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6e 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2,GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (Typical) battery with 65W Super Dart flash charging
The realme GT 5G comes in Racing Yellow, Dashing Silver and Dashing Blue colours, and cost €449 (about $ 543) for the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version.