Just two weeks ago, the Realme GT Master Edition premiered in China. Rumor has it that the smartphone will also come to the European market. Thanks to 91mobiles, we can name the price tags that will be set for the Realme GT Master Edition in Europe.
Outside of China, the smartphone will be offered in two versions, where the youngest will receive 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage, and they will ask for 349 euros ($ 413) for it. The version with 8/256 GB of memory will cost 399 euros ($ 472) and will be available in black, white and gray. For comparison, in China for a variant with 8/256 GB they sell for $ 402.
Recall that the Realme GT Master Edition has a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display with a refresh rate of 120 Hz and a diagonal of 6.4 inches, a Snapdragon 778G chipset and Android 11 operating system with Realme UI 2.0 shell. The battery capacity is 4300 mAh with support for 65W fast charging technology.
The Realme GT Master Edition has a 32-megapixel selfie camera (Sony IMX615) and a triple rear camera 64 megapixels + 8 megapixels (ultra-wide-angle sensor) + 2 megapixels (depth sensor). There is support for NFC, 5G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.2 and offered a fingerprint scanner integrated into the display.
Realme GT Master Edition specifications
- 6.43-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 120Hz OLED display, up to 1000 nits brightness
- Octa Core (4 x 2.4GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Kryo 670 CPUs) Snapdragon 778G 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 642L GPU
- 8GB RAM with 128GB / 256GB storage
- Android 11 with realme UI 2.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash; 8MP 119° Ultra Wide Lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX615 sensor, f/2.45 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Super linear speaker, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 159.2×73.5×8mm / 8.7mm (gray); Weight: 178g / 174g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/Beidou/ Glonass/QZSS/Galileo, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4300mAh (typical) / 4200mAh (minimum) battery with 65W ultra-fast flash charging
It is worth mentioning that earlier, representatives of Realme said that the number of users of the brand’s products will reach 100 million by the end of 2021, but in fact the manufacturer has already managed to exceed this figure. Madhav Sheth, head of the Indian and European divisions of Realme, said that of the more than 100 million current users, about 50 million are in India – this is the largest market for the brand.
This is not surprising – Realme started out in India as a sub-brand of Oppo; and in the early years, the brand smartphones sold exclusively there. It’s only been a couple of years since Realme began expanding outside the region.