Xiaomi recently released the Xiaomi Mi MIX 4 with the flagship Snapdragon 888+ SoC. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 888+ SoC has a better performance than the Snapdragon 888. However, one major problem with high-performing chips is heating. Smartphones that come with high-performing processors need to have a proper heat dissipating system. In fact, in some cases, they may need an external device for heat dissipation in some scenarios.
According to recent reports, Xiaomi Mi MIX 4 can easily use the black shark magnetic heat dissipation back clip. The report claims that using this heat dissipation back clip significantly improves the performance of the MIX 4. Like we said earlier, the Xiaomi Mi MIX 4 comes with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888+ SoC. In order to fully release the powerful performance of this chip, the MIX 4 comes with a brand-new cooling system.
This new heat dissipation system has an area of 11588mm². It uses the latest graphene temperature equalizing plate, with an area of 1232mm², which reduces the weight by 50%. In addition to the excellent heat dissipation system of Mi MIX 4, the black shark magnetic heat dissipation back clip can also effectively help the phone to dissipate heat.
This accessory uses the Peltier effect to achieve hot and cold partitions. The built-in high-speed fan provides a strong air supply, which effectively reduces the center temperature of the back of the phone and quickly removes excess heat inside the phone.
Not only that, the BlackShark magnetic heat dissipation back clip uses a composite thermal silicone pad. The ultra-high thermal conductivity pure copper is attached to the bottom of the silicone to increase the contact area between the back clip and the mobile phone while reducing the cooling effect of the back clip.
Xiaomi Mi MIX 4 specifications
- 6.67-inch (2400×x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 10-bit AMOLED display, Dolby Vision, HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate, 480Hz touch sampling rate, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus Protection
- Up to 3.0GHz Octa Core Snapdragon 888 Plus 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage, 12GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB / 512GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11
- 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung HMX sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, LED flash, f/1.95 aperture, OIS, up to 100x zoom, 13MP 120° free-form ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 8MP periscope camera with 5x optical zoom, up to 50x digital zoom, 8K video recording at 24fps, 4k 60 fps
- 20MP Under screen front-facing camera, 1.6μm 4-in-1 Super Pixel
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Custom 1014 linear top speaker, 1216P linear bottom speaker, SOUND BY Harman Kardon
- 5G SA/NSA, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, UWB, GPS (L1 + L5), NavIC, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (Typical) battery with 120W wired, 50W wireless charging