Nokia Mobile recently announced that the Nokia 6300 4G and Nokia 8000 4G now support Alipay’s QR code scanning payment function. However, users can only use this feature after they update the system. Users have the option of either scanning the code or showing the payment code. To update the Nokia 8000 4G and Nokia 6300 4G systems to the latest version, visit Settings > Device > Device Information > Software Update.
The Nokia 6300 4G mobile phone got a new system update a few days ago. This update comes with the KaiOS PayPal feature. After pairing with an Android /iOS smartphone, it will be displayed just like a smartwatch. The settings page just gives you a QR code to call up the Alipay smart device applet for smartphones. Basic functions are available, and you can scan the code actively or passively.
According to the company, the Nokia 8000 4G and Nokia 6300 4G Alipay quick payment support two usage modes, whether for yourself or for children, you can find the most suitable payment method.
- Normal mode: direct deduction, linked account balance.
- Pocket money mode: independent pocket money account, which needs to be recharged before use.
Nokia’s classic mobile phone Alipay Quick Payment supports three payment modes
- Scan code to pay, merchant code required
- Payment to the merchant, payment QR code, and barcode
- Personal money collection requires a smartphone to scan the code
Nokia 6300 4G and 8000 4G specifications
- 2.4-inch (6300 4G) / 2.8-inch (8000 4G) (320 x 240 pixels) QVGA display
- 1.1 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 (MSM8909) processor with Adreno 304 GPU
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- VGA (6300 4G) / 2MP (8000 4G) rear camera with flashlight
- 3.5 mm headphone jack, FM Radio
- 6300 4G Dimensions: 131.4 x 53.0 x 13.7mm;Weight: 104.7g
- 8000 4G Dimensions: 132.2×56.5×12.34mm;Weight: 110.2g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n with Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, A-GPS, Micro USB
- 1500mAh removable battery
The following is a simple experience of the classic Nokia mobile phone KaiOS version Alipay.
“Paying to merchants” has the same functions as smartwatch and smartphone versions.
“Scan QR Code”, the recognition speed is much faster than KaiOS’s own QR code scanner. After the scan is successful, it will be the same as the smartphone version. A blue dot appears on the QR code when the Alipay scan code is successful. There are special sound effects but this feature is not fully available for now.
Users can also use this device to receive money and access the settings. The smartphone version of Alipay scans the code and enters the subsequent management page.