The much-awaited “GTA: Trilogy – The Definitive Edition” has been put on the Rockstar official store, priced at 59.99 US dollars. It will be on sale on November 11.
The official introduction said: “Three iconic cities, three epic stories. Play the genre-defining classics of the original Grand Theft Auto Trilogy: Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas updated for a new generation, now with across-the-board enhancements including brilliant new lighting and environmental upgrades, with high-resolution textures, increased draw distances, Grand Theft Auto V-style controls and targeting, and much more, bringing these beloved worlds to life with all-new levels of detail.”
The digital version of the game will be launched on the PS/Xbox/NS/PC platform on November 11, and the physical version will be released on December 7. For mobile devices, the company will bring an appropriate version in the first half of 2022.
Also, Rockstar released a demo of the game on YouTube. It shows the game effects of “GTA3”, “GTA: Vice City” and “GTA: San Andreas” after the remake of the screen.
As we can see, “GTA: Trilogy – The Definitive Edition” has made a significant remake of the original game screen. So the overall screen is more vivid. This version is not only a new generation of the game but also comes with a number of improvements, including brand-new lighting and environmental upgrades, high-quality textures, improved drawing distance, “GTA5”-style control and aiming mode, and more rich content.
Gizchina News of the week
“GTA: Trilogy – The Definitive Edition” Improvements:
- Easier operation
- GTA5 style handle button layout
- Improved version of a gunfight and aiming control (GTASA has upgraded speeding gunfight control)
- The small map has been upgraded and the navigation system has been strengthened. They allow players to set the path to their destination.
- Support to restart a failed task immediately
- Picture quality enhancement
- Higher-resolution maps, including characters, weapons, vehicles, and roads
- Completely reworked lighting system with enhanced shadows
- Improved water surface and weather effects
- Trees and leaves have enhanced details
- Increased drawing distance, which provides new depth and definition
- PS5 and XSX support 4K/60FPS
- PC version supports DLSS
Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition includes:
- Grand Theft Auto III: It all starts in Liberty City. With the revolutionary freedom to go anywhere and jack anyone, Grand Theft Auto III puts the center of the criminal underworld at your fingertips, if you have enough guts to take it.
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City: Welcome to the 1980s. From the decade of big hair and pastel suits comes the story of one man’s rise to the top of the criminal pile. Grand Theft Auto returns with Tommy Vercetti’s tale of betrayal and revenge in a neon-soaked tropical town full of excess and brimming with possibilities.
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas: Five years ago, Carl ‘CJ’ Johnson escaped the haze of Los Santos, San Andreas…a city tearing itself apart with gang trouble, drugs, and corruption. Now, it’s the early 90s. CJ’s got to go home – his mother has been murdered, his family has fallen apart, and his childhood friends are all heading towards disaster. On his return to the neighborhood, a couple of cops frame him for homicide, forcing CJ on a journey that takes him across the entire state of San Andreas, to save his family and to take control of the streets in the next iteration of the series that changed everything.