Yesterday at its event, Xiaomi revealed its answer to the iPhone 13 – the Xiaomi 12. In the already familiar manner, the Chinese began to compare their smartphone with the Apple competitor. Despite the fact that they have been seen doing such an activity more than once and before, this time everything is different – the company has officially confirmed that it intends to knock Xiaomi 12 and iPhone 13 head-ons.
The head of the company, Lei Jun, said that the comparative analysis of the two models caused a grin and skepticism among a number of users. Say, Chinese smartphones are no match for the iPhone. But he is sure that they have enough courage and determination to make such a comparison. “The power of Chinese smartphones is greater than anticipated,” he said. For example, when comparing Xiaomi 12 and iPhone 13, on the side of the first model ergonomics, a better and larger screen with a refresh rate of 120 Hz.
The advantages of the Xiaomi 12 do not end there. Among the strengths of the smartphone, the head of Xiaomi noted a larger battery capacity, faster charging, an excellent selfie camera and high-quality sound. Also, do not forget the lower price tag. It is not difficult to guess that Lei Jun is sure that Xiaomi 12 is better and he has everything to “put on the blades” iPhone 13.
And Xiaomi also intends to bring innovations to the industry. Yesterday the company announced an increase in investment in research and development, all in order to offer innovation and meet the expectations of the company’s fans.
Xiaomi 12 specifications
- 6.28-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 20:9 HDR10 + display, 120Hz refresh rate, up to 1100 nits brightness, 5,000,000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno next-gen GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 12GB LPPDDR5 RAM 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 13 based on Android 12
- 50MP rear camera with 1/ 1.56″ Sony IMX766 sensor, f/1.88 aperture, OIS, LED flash; 13MP 123° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.4 aperture; 5MP telemacro camera with f/2.4 aperture, 8K video recording
- 32MP front-facing camera with 80.5 Fov
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, Harman Kardon tuning, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 152.7×69.9×8.16mm; Weight: 180g (glass) /179g (leather)
- 5G SA/NSA,Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5), NavIC, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (Typical) battery with 67W wired fast charging, 50W wireless second charge / 10W Wireless rechargeable