It’s no secret that OnePlus is trying to gain a foothold in the mid-range segment and expanding its portfolio of devices. Next in line is the announcement of the OnePlus Nord 2T, which will be a pumped version of its predecessor, where the main change will affect the hardware platform. Not so long ago, the smartphone received a certificate from the Taiwanese NBTC regulator, and now it has been spotted in the catalog of the AliExpress online platform.
According to the seller, the OnePlus Nord 2T will offer the latest Dimensity 1300 octa-core processor, and it is likely that it will be the first device on the market with this chip. The smartphone will have a 6.43-inch AMOLED panel with a 90 Hz refresh rate and FullHD + resolution, a 4500 mAh battery with 80-watt fast charging.
OnePlus Nord 2T is credited with 8 GB of RAM, 128 GB of memory, a 32-megapixel Sony IMX615 selfie module and a 50 MP triple rear camera (Sony IMX766, OIS) + 8 MP (over-wide) + 2 MP (monochrome). The smartphone will be available with Android 12 operating system with an OxygenOS 12.1 shell. The OnePlus Nord 2T will launch for $399.
Gizchina News of the week
OnePlus Nord 2T specifications and price leaked
There is a high probability that the seller did not miss in terms of characteristics; and that is exactly what the OnePlus Nord 2T will be. As for the price, it’s better to wait for the presentation, the price tag from AliExpress is taken as an estimate based on the cost of its predecessor.
OnePlus Nord 2T rumoured specifications
- 6.43-inch Full HD+ Fluid AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate
- Up to 3GHz Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 1300 6nm processor with ARM G77 MC9 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage, 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 12 with OxygenOS 12.1
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP rear camera with Sony IMX766 sensor, LED flash, OIS, 8MP ultra-wide camera, 2MP mono camera
- 32MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX615 sensor
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers
- 5G SA /NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2X2 MIMO; Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, NavIC, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery with 80W SuperVOOC Fast Charging
OnePlus is also preparing to launch the OnePlus 10 Ultra flagship smartphone. New details about it have surfaced. OnePlus is reportedly looking to improve the OnePlus 10 Pro’s camera capabilities in the Ultra model. The OnePlus 10 Ultra will be the first OnePlus “superphone” to feature a periscope rear camera. There is no specific information about the image sensors yet. We also know that the device will run on the basis of the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1+ SoC; which is in production according to the TSMC 4-nm process technology.