The official announcement of the entry-level smartphone Realme C30 running the Android 11 operating system (Realme UI Go Edition) took place. The company will make the device available for sale on June 27.
So, the smartphone has a 6.5-inch HD + display with a resolution of 1600 × 720 pixels, a peak brightness of 400 cd / m 2 and a touch layer response rate of 120 Hz is used. In addition, the screen occupies 88.7% of the front surface area. Also, a small notch houses a 5-megapixel selfie camera.
The Realme C30 carries on board the Unisoc T612 processor with eight cores and the Mali-G57 graphics accelerator. Also, the amount of RAM can be 2 and 3 GB, the capacity of the flash drive is 32 GB. You can also install a microSD card with a capacity of up to 1 TB.
In addition, the equipment of the smartphone includes Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n and Bluetooth 5.0 adapters, a single rear camera with an 8-megapixel sensor, a side fingerprint scanner and a 5000 mAh battery.
realme C30 specifications
- 6.5-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ LCD screen with 120Hz touch sampling rate, up to 400 nits peak brightness, 88.7% screen-to body ratio
- 1.82 GHz UNISOC T612 Octa-Core 12nm processor with Mali-G57 GPU
- 2GB / 3GB LPDDR4X RAM with 32GB UFS 2.2 storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11 with realme
- 8MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- 5MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, Bottom-ported Speaker
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 164.1×75.6×8.5mm; Weight: 182g
- 4G VoLTE, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB port
- 5,000 mAh battery with 10W charging
Also, the smartphone stands out for its unusual back panel design, which is made in the form of an array of vertical stripes. Dimensions are 164.1 × 75.6 × 8.5 mm, weight – 182 g. In addition, the price starts at $95. The smartphone comes in Lake Blue, Bamboo Green and Denim Black colors. Given that price, we expect that the smartphone will be very successful in the Indian market.