Today, and alongside the Redmi A1, The Chinese company unveiled two new smartphones, the Redmi 11 Prime and Redmi 11 Prime 5G, as was to be expected. The most significant difference between the new features is in the platforms: the Redmi 11 Prime is powered by a MediaTek Helio G99 SoC with an LTE modem and a Bluetooth 5.3 wireless module. The new features are as uniform as feasible. A MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC with a Bluetooth 5.1 module and a 5G modem is also the foundation of the 11 Prime 5G. LPDDR4X and UFS 2.2 memory are used in both situations, and microSD cards are also supported.
Also, the smartphones got IPS panels with a 6.58-inch diagonal, a 2408 x 1080 pixel resolution, and a 90 Hz frame rate. In addition, the MIUI 13 user interface runs on Android version 12. Additionally, 5-megapixel cameras are on the front. Additionally, the Redmi 11 Prime 5G’s main camera includes 50 and 2 MP sensors, and the 11 Prime variant has an additional 2 MP sensor (for macro photography).
Redmi 11 Prime series is official with a 90Hz display, 50MP camera and 5G support
Both smartphones include 5000 mAh batteries with compatibility for 18 W charging, fingerprint scanners (on the side), and standard headphone jacks (despite the fact that the included charger delivers 22.5 W of power).
Gizchina News of the week
Additionally, the dimensions are the same in both cases – 164 x 76.1 x 8.9 mm. Also, the Redmi 11 Prime weighs 201 grams and 200 grams for the 5G version. As for prices the 11 Prime costs $165 for the 4/64GB variant and $190 for the 6/128GB model. While the 11 Prime 5G 4/64GB version cost $175 and the 6/128GB model cost $200.
Redmi 11 Prime and Prime 5G specifications
- 6.58-inch (2408 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with up to 500 nits brightness, 30Hz/60Hz/90Hz adaptive refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 4G – Octa Core MediaTek Helio G99 6nm processor (2x Cortex-A76 @ 2.2GHz 6x Cortex-A55 @ 2GHz) with Arm Mali-G57 MC2
- 5G – Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 700 7nm processor (Dual 2.2GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.2) storage / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 12 with MIUI 13
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 2MP depth and 2MP macro (4G model only) sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR blaster
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res Audio
- Splash resistant (P2i coating)
- Dimensions: 164.0 x 76.1 ×8.9mm; Weight: 200g
- 4G – Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.3, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5G – 5G SA (n1/n3/n5/n8/n28/n40/n78) / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 18W fast charging