So, the fact that Xiaomi recently updated all of these outdated phones to MIUI 13 is a good news for its fans and the reputation of the brand.
These are the 5 Redmi and POCO devices that are receiving the MIUI 13 update:
According to Xiaomiui, Five outdated Xiaomi devices have started to get the newest MIUI 13 customization layer, which is based on Android 12, during the past several days.
So, four Redmi devices and one POCO device are among the older Xiaomi phones that are receiving the MIUI 13 upgrade. We’ll go through each one in more depth below.
- Redmi 9T
- Redmi 9T NFC
- Redmi Note 9 Pro
- Redmi Note 9S
- POCO X3 NFC
They are all receiving the MIUI 13 global ROM, which fixes all the bugs from earlier MIUI versions and adds all the new features of this edition of Xiaomi’s Android operating system.
If you own one of these devices and have not yet gotten this update, don’t panic. Xiaomi is rolling out MIUI 13 gradually in an effort to prevent server crashes or malfunctions.
Anyhow, if you own one of these 5 devices and want to force the MIUI 13 update as soon as possible, just follow the steps below:
- Go to your Redmi or POCO smartphone’s settings.
- Go to the About Phone section.
- The MIUI version card that appears in the upper left should be tapped.
- To check whether you already have it, click the Check for updates option.
- If this is not the case, choose the icon resembling three vertical points. By clicking on it in the top right corner.
- Select Update Settings from the menu.
- Finally, to activate it, scroll down and press the option next to “Receive updates sooner” on the right.