A few months ago BAIC (Beijing Autos) were in talks with GM to buy their ailing Saab brand, unluckily for them the deal wasn’t pulled off due to government deadlines, and all they managed to get were the plans and rights to build Saab 95 based vehicles. You can find more info on the BAIC…
- Gionee Elife E7 available in India from 24th December
- Huawei Releases Chromecast Like Device Sell For Under $50
- Luftco A-ONE with 6″ 1080p screen and dual Gorilla Glass gets a sub-$250 price tag in China!
- 8″ Tongfang P80 with voice calling goes live in China
- Vivo Xplay 3S has the coolest AR invitations!
Chang An’s Ben Ben was released a few years ago to compete against Chery’s QQ. The Ben Ben is, in my opinion, a much better deal as a city car, due to its 1.3 engine, and proven high quality. As it only costs around 35,000 RMB, plenty of young drivers have chosen the tiny Chang…