So Google have released their own competitor to DropBox and it’s called Google Drive, however if you have tried to access the new service you will have found that “Your Google Drive is Not Ready Yet” well don’t sit around waiting for Google to get Drive ready for you and instead follow this workaround!Now, before we start let’s get a couple of things straight about getting Google Drive now without having to wait:
- You will need an Android Device and the Google Drive App to perform this workaround.
- You will only be able to get to Google Drive through your Android device until Google set your drive account up.
Now, if you have and Android phone or tablet and want to enjoy your free 5GB of storage from Google Drive now without having to wait keep reading!
Gizchina News of the week
Instructions to activate Google Drive Now!
- Go to Google Play and download the Google Drive application.
- Once installed open the app. You will see “Your Google Drive is Not Ready Yet”.
- Switch screens in the app i.e switch to another account, head in to settings etc then press the back button taking you back to the main Google Drive Screen.
- Now you are back at the Google Drive screen you have full access to all of the awesome Google Drive services!
If you find that there is another way to access Google Drive now and avoid the “Your Google Drive is Not Ready Yet” message please let us know in the comments section below!