Another day, another crazy durability test from the guys over at Blackview. The victim of the day is the Blackview BV7000 Pro, a rugged phone that has been getting people’s attention because of its durability qualities and relatively good hardware.
This time they made the phone go through hell, almost literally, using a flamethrower and then finishing it with a cement brick.
Let’s watch the video:
What’s left to say? These guys enjoy destroying their phones, I’ve seen such brutality only on TechRax before, it’s quite amusing to watch, though.
Here’s a recap of the Blackview BV7000 Pro specs:
- Display: 5” FHD 1080*1920, Brightness 420cd/cm²;
- Processor: MediaTek MT6750T, 28nm, Octa-core, 1.5GHz;
- GPU: ARM Mali-T860-MP2 650MHz 650M;
- 4GB RAM+64GB ROM;
- 8MP front camera 13MP Sony rear camera, f2.0, PDAF blue film coated camera lens protect cover
- Prompt fingerprint recognition for 0.1s unlock
- Battery: 3500mAh； 5V2A fast charge，Type-C 2.0
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Rapid 5G wifi, 4G LTE
- GPS +GLONASS supported
- OTG function supported
- Android 6.0;
- A nano card and a micro card, dual standby;
- Dimension: 153*78.9*12.6MM
- 3 Colors：Space Silver, Mocha Gold , Stardust Grey
Gizchina News of the week
What do you guys think of these kind of test? Do you enjoy watching them? Let us know in the comments below!