Huawei made the Honor V9 official in February this year with China being the first country to get it. Recently the Honor V9 was made official in Europe.
The same device with the model number DUK-L09 got certified by the Bluetooth Special Interest Group(SIG) which means the Honor V9 is set for a US launch.
Honor 8 Pro(Honor V9) specifications
- 5.7-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD LTPS 2.5D curved glass display, 515 PPI
- Octa-Core 4 x CortexA53 (1.8GHz) + 4 x ARTEMIS (2.4GHz) Kirin 960 processor with Mali G71 Octa-core GPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB internal storage storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with Emotion UI 5.1
- Hybird Dual SIM (nano SIM + nano SIM / microSD)
- 12MP (Monochrome) + 12MP (RGB) Dual rear cameras, dual-tone LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 4k video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 157 x 77.50 x 6.97mm; Weight: 184g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh (typical) / 3900mAh (minimum) battery with fast charging
There hasn’t been any news of when this phone will be launched in the US and what the price tag will be. Currently, it sells for CNY 2,999 ($435 or €413). Watch this space for more.