Vernee understood what customers really want to see from phone makers and just released the 5th OTA update since the launch of the Vernee Thor E. So let’s see what the latest update has fixed or improved on Vernee’s handset.
Here’s the list of changes:
- Optimized the stabilization of the system, update the Google security patch and optimized the Google applications.
- Optimized the audio effect, improved the sound volume when calling.
- Added the function which can set different ringtones for different sim cards.
- Repaired the calling abnormal when setting in different languages.
- Optimized the fast charging function and phone standby time.
- Improved the fingerprint recognition rate and the speed.
If you’re a Vernee Thor E owner then you’ll be happy to see these improvements, but for those who aren’t and want to know more about the device, here’s a short recap.
The Vernee Thor E is the company’s big battery phone aimed at bringing excellent battery life. The handset does indeed come with a 5020mAh capacity battery which is massive for a 5-inch phone with a thickness of 8.2mm. The smartphone also gets 9V/2A 18W fast charging if by chance you find yourself out of juice and need a quick refill, plus there’s a dedicated E-key button to put the phone into Endurance Mode, which closes apps in the background and drops energy use to the minimum.