Thankfully in the past years most Chinese phone manufacturer have began equipping their devices with USB Type-C ports. One of the latest smartphones to come with one of these if the Elephone S8, a sleek looking phone packed with some rather interesting internal hardware; let’s learn more about it!
As we mentioned above, the Elephone S8 comes with the now-standard (on mid-range to high-end devices) USB Type-C port. This kind of connection is more advanced than the older microUSB as it’s reversible and it can potentially achieve better results, both for data transferring speeds and power delivery.
The USB Type-C port equipped on the Elephone S8 is also of the 2.0 kind. That means it will allow you to transfer files and whatnot at higher speeds, which could be a really important factor if you happen to move big files such as movies, music playlists and so on.
Other than the USB Type-C 2.0 port, the Elephone S8 also sports some quite decent hardware, down below you can check out the full specifications.
Elephone S8 Specifications
- Display: 6.0 inch 2560 x 1440 pixels screen with Corning Gorilla glass
- CPU: Helio X25 Deca Core 2.5GHz
- System: Android 7.1
- Storage: 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM
- Cameras: front 8.0MP + rear 21.0MP with AF and flash light
- Sensors: Fingerprint Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Gyroscope, Hall Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- Features: GPS, A-GPS
- SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby, 1 Nano SIM card + 1 Nano SIM card
- Networks: GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz WCDMA: B1/B8 FDD-LTE: B1/B3/B7/B20