Are you the lucky owner of one of the latest ultra-books, MacBooks or Windows tablets that sport an USB Type-C port and a few more inputs? Then you might be looking for a way to add some more connectivity to your device. Today, we have a closer look at the dodocool DC46, which with its various external ports should be able to fix all your “problems”
As you’ll have understood by now, the dodocool DC46 is one of the many USB Type-C hubs this electronics manufacturer produces since the arrival of “last gen” port-poor devices. The DC46 comes with pretty much every port you should already have on a laptop and more, going from the three USB 3.0 Type-A ports, to the HDMI out, SD card slot, microSD slot, an USB Type-C port and an even Ethernet one.
Going more in depth we learn that the SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports are able to transfer data at up to 5Gbp/s, meanwhile the USB Type-C also features PD (Power Delivery) technology which allows you to charge your device through the adapter.
dodocool’s DC46 can also output video at 4K UHD (3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz) max if you so desire, it supports gigabit Ethernet speeds and works on 10 / 100 / 1000 BEST-T networks, meanwhile the SD card readers will allow you to offload images from your camera or smartphone.
Gizchina News of the week
dodocool DC46 Specifications
- Material: ABS
- Color: Black
- Cable length: Approx. 5.70 in / 145 mm
- Interfaces: 1 * USB Type-C female charging port 3 * USB 3.0 Type-A port 1 * HD output port 1 * SuperSpeed Gigabit Ethernet port 1 * SD card slot 1 * TF card slot
- Video resolution (HD output port): Up to 4K UHD (3840×2160 @ 30Hz) or 2K / 1080p / 720p /480p / 360p
- Data transfer rate: Up to 5Gbps
- Power: USB bus-powered
- Certificate: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Warranty: 12 months limited warranty
- Item size: Approx. 4.22 * 0.70 * 2.34 in / 107.20 * 17.80 * 59.64 mm (L * W * H)
- Item weight: Approx. 2.82 oz / 80 g