Did you buy pretty much any of the latest flagship phones, having to give up on the handy 3.5mm audio jack? Well, dodocool has a solution for you to get the best possible sound out of your smartphone while adding some more functionalities. Let’s learn more about the accessory!
The device we’re talking about is called dodocool DA134, an hi-res audio adapter from USB Type-C to 3.5mm headphone jack. Hi-res means that it complies with the High-Resolution (24-bit/192kHz) audio standard and offers a lossless conversion from USB to 3.5mm.
The adapter also comes with in-line control, so it allows you to easily handle calls, play or pause a song, switch tracks and adjust volume. Obviously, it’s also easy to use, you simply plug it in the USB Type-C port of your smartphone or other USB Type-C enabled device and then plug your headphones on the other end.
The dodocool DA134 features an aluminum body and a soft TPE cable for added durability.
dodocool DA134 Specifications
- Material: Aluminum Alloy + TPE
- Color: Silver
- Connection interface: USB-C connector * 1, 3.5mm audio jack * 1
- Sampling rate: 24bit / 192kHz
- SNR: 100-103 dB
- THD+N: @1k, 0.003%
- Frequency response: 20Hz ~ 40kHz
- Operation key: Volume up / Volume down / Play / Pause / Next track / Previous track
- Compatibility: For Asus Zenfone 3, HUAWEI Mate 9, LeEco Le Pro3, LeEco Le 2, LG G5 and more
- System requirement: Android 5.0 or later
- Item length: Approx. 8.94in / 227mm (Total)
- Item weight: Approx. 0.78oz / 22g
Learn more about the dodocool DA134 wireless stereo speaker over on the official website, there you’ll find it the links to buy it from your local Amazon store. Learn more about dodocool products on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.