Do you already own a pair of earphones but they do not look too classy? Or maybe you are still looking to buy your first wireless earbuds? In both cases, Chinese electronics maker dodocool might have a solution for you, the DA164 magnetic wireless stereo in-ear headphones. Let’s have a closer look!
The dodocool DA164 are a pair of high quality bluetooth earphones with a nice wood insert which gives them a more premium look. The device packs an ultra-thin titanium diaphragm of the dynamic driver unit with an extra low impedance to bring the best quality sound. They’re also IPX5 water, sweat resistant and feature two strong magnets to wear them as a necklace around your neck when not in use.
Inside the DA164 we find an aptX wireless transmission to deliver high-fidelity stereo sound quality with low latency and CVC 6.0 noise cancellation technology to enjoy music or phone calls with the built-in HD microphone anywhere you are.
Lastly, the wireless earbuds come with an in-line remote controller to adjust the volume, control media playback, answer/reject/transfer and end calls easily. Meanwhile battery life is around 6 hours.
Gizchina News of the week
dodocool DA164 Specifications
- Material: ABS + TPE + Wood
- Color: Black
- Wireless version: V4.1
- Wireless chipset: CSR8645
- Profile support: HFP V1.6; HSP V1.2; A2DP V1.3; AVRCP V1.6
- Working distance: Up to 33ft / 10m without obstacle
- Talk/Music time: Up to 6 hours
- Automatic shutdown: Approx. 5 minutes
- Charging time: Approx. 1-2 hours
- Indicator light: Blue or red
- Driver diameter: 6 mm
- Diaphragm: Titanium-PEEK
- Impedance: 16Ω
- Output S.P.L: 99±3 dB SPL
- Frequency response: 20 Hz ~ 20,000 Hz
- Battery capacity: 3.7 V, 90 mAh rechargeable lithium polymer battery
- Item length: Approx. 1.80ft / 0.55m
- Item weight: Approx. 0.53oz / 15g
Learn more about the dodocool DA164 Magnetic Wireless Stereo Wood IPX5 In-Ear Earphone over on the official website, which is where you’ll also find the links to buy them from your local Amazon store. Learn more about dodocool products on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.