Vernee has officially launched an improved version of the beautiful MIX 2, the new handset will be featuring a whopping 6GB of RAM in addition to the already really interesting hardware setup. Let’s learn more about it, shall we?
Let’s begin with stating what we already knew about the phone, thus its 6.0-inch FHD+ (2160×1080) display with a 18:9 aspect ratio that fits in the size of a 5.5-inch phone, as well as the powerful and efficient MediaTek Helio P25 octa-core processor.
This CPU along with the 6GB of RAM should provide one of the smoothest user experience around while providing 25% less power consumption (compared to previous generations) thanks to the 16nm FinFET process used to produce the CPU. The 6GB of RAM will then allow you to run pretty much any app and have them running in the background so that you can quickly switch back to them when needed. Additionally, the Vernee MIX 2 in the 6GB RAM version also supports microSD cards of up to 128GB.
Just like the previous variant, the new MIX 2 is also equipped with the same large 4200mAh capacity battery with support for 9V/2A fast charging.
Vernee MIX 2 Specifications
- Screen: 6.0” FHD+ (2106*1080) customized rounded corners screen.
- CPU: Helop P25 Octa-core
- Storage: 6GB RAM+64GB ROM
- Cameras: 13MP+5MP dual rear cameras; 8MP front camera
- Battery: 4200mAh
- Fast charge: PUMP EXPRESS+ 9V2A
- System: VOS 1.0 based on Android 7.0
- SIM card: Support 2 Nano SIM cards or 1 Nano SIM card+1 micro SD card
- Sensor: G-sensor、P-sensor、L-sensor、Gyro、Compass、Fingerprint
- Wi-Fi: 2.4G 802.11b/g/n 5G 802.11a/n
- GPS: Support GPS/AGPS/GLONASS
The Vernee MIX 2 6GB RAM edition is currently on sale over on Aliexpress‘ Technology Channel from December 15th to 18th at the special price of $199.99. This offer is valid for a limited time, so hurry up if you want to get the phone at the lower price.