Are you a classy person who loves accessories made out of wood? Or maybe you simply like classy looking sound equipment? If you’re either or you just want a pair of good earphones then check out the dodocool DA164. Keep reading to learn more!
dodocool’s DA164 are a pair of high quality bluetooth earphones with a peculiar wood insert which gives them a more premium look. The device also packs an ultra-thin titanium diaphragm of the dynamic driver unit with an extra low impedance to bring the best quality sound. They’re IPX5 water and sweat resistant, and feature two strong magnets to wear them as a necklace around your neck when you aren’t using them.
Inside the DA164, we find an aptX wireless transmission to deliver high-fidelity stereo sound quality along with low latency and CVC 6.0 noise cancellation technology, to enjoy music or phone calls with the built-in HD microphone anywhere you are.
Lastly, the wireless earbuds come with an in-line remote controller to adjust the volume, control media playback, answer/reject/transfer and end calls easily. Autonomy is around 6 hours with the built-in battery.
dodocool DA164 Specifications
- Material: ABS + TPE + Wood
- Color: Black
- Wireless version: V4.1
- Wireless chipset: CSR8645
- Profile support: HFP V1.6; HSP V1.2; A2DP V1.3; AVRCP V1.6
- Working distance: Up to 33ft / 10m without obstacle
- Talk/Music time: Up to 6 hours
- Automatic shutdown: Approx. 5 minutes
- Charging time: Approx. 1-2 hours
- Indicator light: Blue or red
- Driver diameter: 6 mm
- Diaphragm: Titanium-PEEK
- Impedance: 16Ω
- Output S.P.L: 99±3 dB SPL
- Frequency response: 20 Hz ~ 20,000 Hz
- Battery capacity: 3.7 V, 90 mAh rechargeable lithium polymer battery
- Item length: Approx. 1.80ft / 0.55m
- Item weight: Approx. 0.53oz / 15g