Today, Meizu released the Flyme 22.214.171.124 Beta. This update mainly optimizes the application startup animation, solves the problem of a half gaming screen for some games and the inability to open the QQ browser. However, this update is only available for a couple of Meizu devices which include Meizu 15, Meizu 15 Plus, Meizu M15, Meizu Pro 7 Plus, Meizu Pro 7, Charm Blue Note 6 and Charm Blue E3. This update takes care of the following
- Optimize the animation of the launch app and speed up the opening.
- Adjust the default resolution of the recording screen to 720P.
- Solves the problem of QQ browser inability to open.
- Fixes the problem of the wireless network list overlapping with the shortcut switch in the notification bar.
- Solve the problem that some models do not display the SD card icon.
- Fix the phenomenon that the large image shows anomalies.
- Solve the problem that half of the screen is displayed on some game consoles.
- Fixes the inability to scan application cache file
- Resolve the issue where a new message is received but the notification bar has no reminders.
This update takes about 10 minutes to update so you have to be patient. While the update is on, do not press any button to avoid interference. Any problems encountered during the update or use can be fed back via the User Help app. Please note that the phone will automatically restart during the update and you may experience a little heating during the update, it is completely normal. System updates obtained from the phone are safe and reliable and do not occupy storage space. Also, note that the system update section change description may vary depending on the version, model or network operator.