Vivo announced the Vivo V11 Pro in India just a few days ago as its first mid-range smartphone to get the in-display fingerprint sensor which we are yet to see even in any Samsung, LG and HTC devices. The Vivo V11 Pro was announced with 6.4-inch Halo FullView FHD+ display, a Snapdragon 660 chipset, and an in-display fingerprint scanner.
Now, only a few days after the V11 Pro debuted, Vivo has today launched the Vivo V11 in India. The device shares virtually everything with the Vivo V11 Pro but with a slightly reduced screen size, a MediaTek Helio P60 SoC, and a rear fingerprint sensor.
Everything else looks the same including Vivo’s Jovi assistant, 6GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, a 12MP + 5MP rear camera setup, 25MP front shooter, Funtouch OS 4.5 based on Android 8.1, and a 3,400mAh battery.
VIVO V11 specifications:
- 6.3-inch Halo FullView FHD+ display, 2.5D glass, Halo FullView
- MediaTek Helio P60 SoC processor
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB internals storage, expandable up to 256GB via microSD (dedicated)
- 12MP f/1.8 aperture + 5MP f/2.4 aperture dual rear cameras
- 25MP front camera
- Bluetooth 5.0
- 4G LTE
- GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- Face unlock
- micro USB 2.0
- FunTouch OS 4.5 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- 3,400mAh battery w/ dual-engine fast charging
- Starry Night, Dazzling Gold
Available color options include Starry Night Black and Nebula Purple and will be available to buy in India via Flipkart, Vivo’s India E-store and all offline channels pan India from midnight September 27. The device is priced at Rs 22,990/$317.