Let’s go back to the new color variant called Cardinal Red of the Samsung Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10 +.
As anticipated at the end of last month, the new color of the two popular smartphones of the Korean giant made its official debut in Switzerland: the Samsung Galaxy S10 is available at 829.95 francs (equal to about $838) while the older brother it is sold for 929.25 francs (approximately $938), both in the version with 128 GB of integrated memory.
Except for the bright red color of the body, these two new variants of Samsung’s smartphones are no different from the “original” versions of the two devices, which were launched last February and quickly became two of the most desired phones by Android fans.
The Samsung Galaxy S10e, which is the cheapest model of the new top-of-the-range series from the Korean manufacturer, is not yet available in Cardinal Red color but should be available soon.
Samsung Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10+ specifications
Gizchina News of the week
- S10 – 6.1-inch Quad HD+ (3040 × 1440 pixels) Curved Dynamic AMOLED display with 550ppi, HDR10+, Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- S10+ – 6.4-inch Quad HD+ (3040 × 1440 pixels) Curved Dynamic AMOLED display with 522ppi, HDR10+, Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 9820 8nm processor with Mali-G76 MP12 GPU
- S10 – 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB/512GB storage (UFS 2.1), expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- S10+ – 8GB/12GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB/512GB/1TB storage (UFS 2.1), expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- S10 and S10+ – 12MP Dual Pixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.4-f/1.5 variable aperture, OIS, 12MP Telephoto lens with 45° FoV, f/2.4 aperture, 16MP 123° Ultra Wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture with 0.5X/2X optical zoom, up to 10X digital zoom
- 10MP Dual Pixel front-facing camera with 80° wide-angle lens, f/1.9 aperture, secondary 8MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 90° FoV (S10+ only)
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Stereo speakers tuned by AKG, Dolby Atmos
- Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensor
- S10 Dimensions: 149.9×70.4 x 7.8mm; Weight: 157g
- S10+ Dimensions: 157.6 x 74.1 x 7.8mm; Weight: 175g (Ceramic: 198g)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax (2.4/5GHz), VHT80 4×4 MIMO, Bluetooth 5, GPS with GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC, MST
- S10 – 3,400mAh battery with fast Charging both on wired and wireless (WPC and PMA) charging, Wireless PowerShare
- S10+ – 4,100mAh battery with fast Charging both on wired and wireless (WPC and PMA) charging, Wireless PowerShare