In May, the record of Xiaomi Mi9 in AnTuTu‘s global top 10 best performing android phones was officially over. OnePlus 7 Pro takes its place, the most expensive variant of the annual OnePlus flagships.
In June, things changed very little. At the top of the ranking, we always find OnePlus 7 Pro, with a slightly lower average score of (371.610). But still sufficient to surpass the top of the Xiaomi range. The second and third positions are also unchanged, and indeed, even in 4th place, we find a Xiaomi smartphone, the Redmi K20 Pro, which has not arrived at all markets. Following OnePlus 7, Sony Xperia 1, LG V50 and finally the classic tracking of Samsung smartphones.
OnePlus 7 Pro specifications
- 6.67-inch (3120 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD+ 19.5:9 aspect ratio Fluid AMOLED display with 516PPI, 90Hz refresh rate, sRGB color gamut, DCI-P3 color gamut, HDR10, 3D Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 7nm Mobile Platform (1 x 2.84GHz Kryo 485 + 3 x 2.42GHz Kryo 485 + 4x 1.80GHz Kryo 485) with Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.0) storage, 8GB / 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.0) storage
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with OxygenOS 9.5
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP rear camera with Dual LED Flash, 7P lens, f/1.6 aperture, 1/2.25″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, OIS, EIS, 8MP Telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture, 1.0 μm pixel size, OIS, 3x zoom, 16MP 117° Ultra-wide lens with f/2.2 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX471 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 1.0μm pixel size
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Dual Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 162.6×75.9×8.8 mm; Weight: 206g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5, GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with Warp Charge 30 Fast Charging (5V/6A)