LG has once again brought a smartphone that few will want but probably many will buy. The LG X2 2019 (also known as LG K30) is official and designed for an audience who wants a smartphone for basic things.
The terminal is far from flashy or super features. However, it is a smartphone with all what a user who does not use his mobile phone much needs.
LG X2 / K30 (2019) specifications
- 5.45-inch (1440 × 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass FullVision display
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 Mobile Platform with Adreno 308 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, PDAF
- 5MP front-facing camera
- MIL-STD 810G Compliance, Google Assistant Button
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 147 x 71.5x 8.2mm; Weight: 147g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, NFC
- 3,000mAh battery
As you can see from its specs, this phone doesn’t have much to brag about. The smartphone is basic and will offer the minimum to be a fluid terminal for a few years. Still, those who buy it will have to be aware that the device will not support opening many Apps simultaneously because of the processor.
The LG X2 (2019) comes in New Aurora Black color, is priced at 198,000 won (US$ 163 / Rs. 11,468 approx.), and will go on sale in Korea from August 9th. It will launch in select European countries including Germany, Italy and Poland as well as North America as K30 (2019), and is listed by some retailers in Moroccan Blue color for around £120.49 (US$ 145 / Rs. 10,255 approx.).