A few days ago, Huawei officially announced that the P30 series will open the EMUI 10 beta upgrade on October 17. Now, the pollen club has announced the adaptation models and upgrade considerations. Please note that public beta registration only supports specific models in the pollen club APP registration. It does not support PCs. The specific standards and system baseline versions that can participate in the EMUI 10 public beta upgrade are shown below
Gizchina News of the week
EMUI 10 upgrade notes for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro
- Before upgrading the beta version, please backup the important data on your mobile phone. Also confirm that the backup content is complete and valid. Avoid data incompatibility after the upgrade.
- Make sure that the current version of your phone is 22.214.171.124 before downloading the beta. To view your version number, go to Settings > System > About phone. If it is not currently on the baseline version list, please upgrade to this version first.
- Since some old third-party applications are not compatible with Android 10, it is recommended that you update the application to the latest version in the Huawei app store before upgrading the beta version.
- Please make sure that the mobile phone has more than 6GB internal storage space. (View storage method: Settings > Storage).
- Ensure that your phone does not have ROOT.
At the Huawei Developers Conference on August 9th, the EMUI 10 based on Android 10 was unveiled. It features a new UX design that is smoother and more responsive to physical reality. The new system also supports a colorful AOD off-screen display. It does not just show monotonous date, time, battery, message notification, etc., but also displays color dial, background and pattern. EMUI 10 also has a number of features, such as support for AI space control.