Back in December, Oppo launched its third generation of premium Reno devices in China namely Reno 3 and Reno 3 Pro. It seems like the company is now planning to bring the device to the Indian market later this month. Surprisingly, we might only see the Pro variant of the phone hitting the country as per the currently available information.
Oppo Reno 3 Pro to Launch in India on Feb 27
This report comes courtesy of 91Mobiles. As per the recent emerging report, the company will launch the Reno 3 Pro smartphone in India on February 27. This information is coming from close industry sources of 91Mobiles. With the device, Oppo will bring its expensive premium smartphone to its Indian portfolio. Furthermore, this is going to be among the most expensive Oppo smartphone in India.
Just to give you an idea, the Reno 3 Pro was launched with a starting price of CNY 3,999 (roughly INR 41,000). For those who’re unaware, the device comes in two different storage variants and the top-end model costs around CNY 4,499 (roughly INR 46,000). As of now, there is no official information on the Indian pricing of the device. It would be interesting to see whether the company goes for a cheaper price tag in India to compete with other leading brands.
With that said, the device should come with 4G LTE connectivity considering the fact that 5G networks are not yet available in the country.
Key Specs, Features
- Display: 6.5-inch AMOLED panel, 90Hz refresh rate, 2400×1080 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio, 500 nit brightness, Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- Chipset & GPU: Snapdragon 765G, 7nm, Adreno 620 GPU
- RAM & Storage: 8GB LPDDR4X with 128GB, 12GB LPDDR4X with 256GB storage
- Software: Android 10, ColorOS 7.0
- Rear cameras: Quad camera module, 48MP Sony IMX586 sensor, 8MP ultrawide lens (116-degree), 13MP telephoto lens, 2MP mono lens.
- Selfie camera: 32MP sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- Battery: 4020mAh capacity, 30W VOOC 4.0 charging technology
- Other features: in-display fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos dual speakers