Tomorrow, March 24, Xiaomi will present its next potential hit – the Redmi K30 Pro smartphone. We already know almost everything about the upcoming device and in this post, we combine everything that has been leaked.
Recall that the Redmi K30 Pro will be located one step higher than the last year’s Redmi K30 models. It is assumed that in the end, Redmi K30 and Redmi K30 Pro will be released in global markets under the names Xiaomi Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro.
So, previous leaks pointed to two memory configurations in the base K30 Pro (6/128 and 8/128 GB) and three in the top K30 Pro Zoom Edition (8/128, 8/256 and 12/512 GB) that has the system continuous zoom (Smooth Zoom) option. Fresh data from China indicates that the K30 Pro in the 8/128 GB version will cost 3,699 yuan ($ 521), while the K30 Pro Zoom Edition in the same configuration will cost 3,999 yuan ($ 563). For comparison, the Redmi K30 last year started at 3299 yuan ($ 465). For the price of the other models, we have to wait until tomorrow.
Preliminary specifications of the Redmi K30 Pro:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC, with dual-mode 5G, fast LPDDR5 RAM and UFS 3.1 flash memory;
- Super AMOLED screen (without any cutouts or holes) with a diagonal of 6.67 inches. Alongside a refresh rate of 60 Hz, a peak brightness of 1200 cd/m2, a contrast ratio of 5,000,000:1. And support for the HDR10 + extended dynamic range;
- main quad camera with a Sony IMX686 main sensor in 1/1.7-inch format with a resolution of 64 megapixels (9248 x 6944 pixels). Optical stabilization not only in the main module but also in the telephoto lens. Providing 3x optical and 30x digital zoom. The front camera will be retractable with damage protection, LED backlight (five colors);
- 4500 mAh battery with support for fast 33-watt charging;
- other features: protection against moisture according to the IP53 standard and an infrared port for controlling household appliances.
- MIUI 11 based on Android 10 operating system.