Apple recently released its latest iPhone SE 2 a few days ago and this device is already on pre-order. However, the delivery date of this device within the US has changed. Initially, the Apple iPhone SE 2 was to be delivered a few hours after purchase (within the US). Nevertheless, the delivery date is now slated for the first week of May.
It appears that there is an increase in demand for the Apple iPhone SE 2, at least better than expected. However, Apple may not be able to keep up the production pace due to the coronavirus situation. In fact, the company may experience a shortage in component delivery and that is a major problem.
Similarly, information from Apple China also suggests that there will be a delay in the delivery date. This delay affects all colour and storage options. The new delivery date is set for April 24-April 27. This is about a week adrift the original delivery date.
The new iPhone SE 2 is now available for pre-order on Apple’s official website in the United States. it is also available for pre-order in more than 40 other countries and regions. The 64GB version starts at $ 399, while the 128GB and 256GB prices are $ 449 and $ 549, respectively.
Apple iPhone SE 2 specifications
- 4.7-inch (1334 x 750 pixels) IPS 326 ppi display, 1400:1 contrast ratio, 625 cd/m2 max brightness
- Six-core A13 Bionic 64-bit processor, 8-core Neural Engine
- 64GB, 128GB and 256GB storage options
- iOS 13
- Dual SIM (nano + eSIM)
- Water and dust resistant (IP67)
- 12MP wide-angle (f/1.8) camera, optical image stabilization. With True Tone flash, 4K video recording at 60 fps, Slo‑mo 1080p at 240 fps
- 7MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- TouchID Fingerprint sensor
- Built‑in stereo speaker
- Dimensions: 138.4x 67.3×7.3mm; Weight:148g
- Gigabit-class 4G LTE up to 1.6Gbps, 802.11ax Wi‑Fi 6 with 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC with reader mode, GPS with GLONASS
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery with Up to 13 hours video playback. With Qi wireless charging, 18W fast charging (5w charger in the box)
- IP67 dustproof and waterproof
- Wi-Fi 6.
Usually, Apple does not announce the battery capacity of its iPhones. However, a recent disassembly shows that the iPhone SE 2020 comes with a paltry 1821 mAh battery capacity which is the same as the iPhone 8.