OnePlus revealed the highly-anticipated 2020 flagships OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro in the last week. Alongside it, the company also released new earphones dubbed Bullets Wireless Z. Since then, Indian customers have been waiting for news regarding the availability of the new smartphones and hearables in the competitive market. Today, the company has finally revealed the pricing for its OnePlus 8 series.
The big revelation was exclusive to the company’s Red Cable Club members. However, once a piece of information becomes available in the internet it’s hart to prevent it from spreading further. Therefore, members of the club shared the news for everyone through OnePlus forums. You can check the price for each model below:
- 6GB of RAM and 128GB of Storage – INR 41,999 (~$549) – Glacial Green
- 8GB of RAM and 128GB of Storage – INR 44,999 (~$588) – Onyx Black, Glacial Green
- 12GB of RAM and 256GB of Storage – INR 49,999 (~$654) – Onyx Black, Glacial Green, Interstellar Glow
OnePlus 8 Pro
- 8GB of RAM and 128GB of Storage – INR 54,999 ($719) – Onyx Black, Glacial Green
- 12GB of RAM + 256GB of Storage – INR 59,999 (~$784) – Onyx Black, Glacial Green, Ultramarine Blue
OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z
- INR 1,999 (~$27) – Black, Blue, Mint, Oat.
Interestingly enough, the Indian pricing for all these devices is much lower than the actual US pricing for all variants. Worth noting that the OnePlus 8 Pro costs just a little more than the OnePlus 7 Pro. That’s a curious move, considering that the newer OnePlus devices have become really expensive this year. Of course, India’s local manufacture may help with the final price.
Unfortunately, there are still no details regarding availability. India is currently on lockdown, but a relaxation may happen on April 20 allowing online retailers to sell non-essential goods. We believe that OnePlus will announce an actual launch date as soon as the lockdown is lifted.