Chinese manufacturing giant, Meizu, recently announced a good news for users who loves games. Well, not any game, specifically “Peace Elite”. According to the company, the Meizu 17 series now supports 90fps for “Peace Elite”. In addition to this news, Meizu also outlined the summary of the Meizu Grass Assembly. These include that Meizu will not release new mobile phones in the second half of the year. Furthermore, the company believes that the price of these devices comes with a reasonable price tag. This means that it has no reason to activate a price cut in the future.
There are also reports that Meizu Flyme will announce the Android 10 model adaptation plan on June 25. According to the reports, only 10 models will be eligible to get the update. The Flyme system is finally about to start advertising. Subsequently, the company will greatly reduce advertising in the Flyme system.
Despite the fact that we will not see any new smartphone from Meizu this year, we will probably have other products. The Meizu smart home and smart wearable products are in development. There is a good chance that these devices will go online in the second half of the year. Meizu will have TWS ANC, and other specific new products will strive for a place. POP3 is on the way, better and more expensive.
The Meizu 17 series was officially released on May 8. This series comes with a Super AMOLED custom display + Snapdragon 865 + UFS 3.1 storage solution. Meizu 17 uses a 6.6-inch 90Hz Samsung custom Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 2340×1080. It supports 0.15s Super mTouch fingerprint unlocking system, built-in 4500 mAh battery, and 30W Super mCharge fast charge. On the front, it uses a 20-megapixel camera.
Meizu 17 and 17 Pro specifications
- 6.6-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5:9 aspect ratio AMOLED HDR10 + display with 90Hz refresh rate, 1100nit (peak) / 700nit (Typ) brightness, 2000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, 100% DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut
- Octa Core (1 x 2.84GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 17 – 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB UFS 3.1 storage / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- 17 Pro – 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage / 12GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Flyme 8.1 based on Android 10
- 17 – 64MP rear camera with 1/1.7″ Sony IMX686 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, 6P lens, 6 LED ring flash, 8MP Samsung 4H7 118° ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 12MP depth of field lens with Sony IMX362 sensor with f/1.9 aperture, 5MP macro sensor with Samsung 5E9 sensor, f/1.9 aperture
- 17 Pro – 64MP rear camera with 1/1.7″ Sony IMX686 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, 6P lens, 6 LED ring flash, 32MP Sony IMX616 129° ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 3cm macro, 8MP OV08A10 telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture for 3x zoom, 3MP Samsung S5K33D ToF sensor with f/1.4 aperture
- 20MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dual ultra linear speakers
- Dimensions: 160 x 77.2 x 8.5 mm; Weight: 199g / 219g (17 Pro)
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (Typical) battery with 30W Super mCharge fast charging, 27W wireless fast charging for 17 Pro