A couple of days ago, Realme launched its flagship smartphone dubbed Realme X3 in the Indian market. The company already has a SuperZoom variant while it is also working on the Pro variant of the original one. Even though the device was launched recently, it is already receiving its second update. Well, it is worth noting that the device is still yet to go on a sale. As expected, the update fixes numerous bugs and brings several optimizations.
Realme X3 new software update fixes bugs and brings several optimizations
The new Realme X3software update brings the firmware version RMX2081_11_A.31. As mentioned earlier, the update fixes numerous bugs while also bringing several optimizations. Apart from all these, the update also brings the latest June 2020 Android security patch. The update adds two applications namely Realme PaySa and Realme Link.
The software update has optimized screen brightness, heating issue of the side fingerprint sensor along with overall photography quality. It has also optimized the occasional device crash issue. Coming to the fixes, we’re looking at occasional lagging issues and some known issues. Lastly, the update also improves overall system stability.
The second software update weighs around 195MB in size. As mentioned earlier, the device is yet to go on sale which is scheduled for June 30. If you end up purchasing it, then you can easily update your device by heading over to Settings>>Software Update.
You can find the key specifications of the Realme X3 smartphone down below:
- Display: 6.6-inch IPS LCD panel, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio, 399 PPI, 120Hz refresh rate, Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Processor & graphics: Snapdragon 855+ chipset (7nm), Adreno 640 GPU
- Memory and storage: 6GB/128GB, 8GB/128GB, UFS 3.0 storage
- Rear cameras: quad module, 64MP primary sensor, 12MP telephoto lens, 8MP ultrawide sensor, 2MP macro
- Selfie camera: dual-module, 16MP primary sensor, 8MP ultrawide lens
- Battery: 4,200 mAh capacity, 30W fast charging
- Software: Android 10, Realme UI skin
- Biometrics: side-mounted fingerprint sensor, face recognition
- Connectivity: dual-band WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, Type-C port, dual SIM
- Weight: 202g
- Dimensions: 163.8 x 75.8 x 8.9 mm
To recall, the base variant of the device with 6GB RAM comes with a price tag of INR 24,999 (i.e. roughly $330). The top model, on the other hand, will set you back INR 25,999 (i.e. roughly $343) giving you 8GB RAM. Apart from this, the company also launched its budget Realme Buds Q along with a new Realme Backpack.